Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Artistic shots w/ the new camera


I couldn't decide which of these 2 pics I liked best, so you can decide.
They're so darn cute in both of them.


My favorite pic of Ella & Me.
Props to Jill for the Superb photography


You buy your kids toys, and they trade you for your highlighter!
It's too hard to study w/ this Character close by anyway.



The Bees were busy pollinating Mom's roses,
so I stalked them w/ the telephoto lens.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh, she's gorgeous. What a little doll! I love both the pics of her and Jill--how could you choose when they're both so priceless? And the highlighter is hilarious--it's one of Rachel's favorites as well (at least until she learned to take the cap off a couple weeks ago, and now they have all magically disappeared...). She's also very into drawstrings, shoes, socks, and any crumb she can find on the floor. What do I buy toys at all??? Anyway, we sure love you guys and your adorable little girl. Miss you!

Tami Allred said...

Love the pics, now go to your kitchen drawer and give her a wisk with the rubber handle. Ask Ellie it's her new favorite toy. :)

critts said...

My favorite is the one with her mouth wide open. It is just too cute and she looks so happy and excited. Great pics!

Happy Anniversary