Hey Jill! I didn't realize you had a blog...otherwise I would have sent you an 'invite' a while ago! It feels like we haven't seen you guys in FOREVER! We need to plan another G.N.O. soon, or another Bunco night:) Email me and I will send you and 'invite' to our blog. The email address that I have doesn't work for you guys. Weird, I know!
David and Jill!!! I'm so excited I stumbled onto your blog! It's so fun to catch up on everything you guys have been up to, especially since we live SO FAR away from each other. NOT!!! We need to get together ASAP and catch up on old times!
4 comments:
Great pictures! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! We're excited to see you again soon!
Hey Jill! I didn't realize you had a blog...otherwise I would have sent you an 'invite' a while ago! It feels like we haven't seen you guys in FOREVER! We need to plan another G.N.O. soon, or another Bunco night:)
Email me and I will send you and 'invite' to our blog. The email address that I have doesn't work for you guys. Weird, I know!
Hey Jill!! I didn't know you had a blog!! How long have you had it? It's so cute. Now I can keep track of you in between the times I see you!
David and Jill!!! I'm so excited I stumbled onto your blog! It's so fun to catch up on everything you guys have been up to, especially since we live SO FAR away from each other. NOT!!! We need to get together ASAP and catch up on old times!
Post a Comment