Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kiabab Deer Hunt


Last weekend I went deer hunting in Northern AZ
with Pops, and my uncles Mark & Troy. We only saw
does for the first few days till Dad & I found a sweet spot
our last night there. He's only a 2X2, but he weighed
more than all the other bucks hanging in camps.
Steaks, roasts, and ground venison will be here shortly!

2 comments:

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Wow Dave, look at you hunting and gathering. We showed Ava the pic of Ella and now she says "Lella". And then when we ask her, "where's Ella?" she will point to the computer. I guess they will just have to be pen pals for now. Can't wait to see them play together. Hope all is going well. We miss you guys just being right downstairs.

Tami Allred said...

Wow had no idea you were a hunter boy.

Happy Anniversary