Last Sunday morning we woke up to a bad case of
DRAGON POX
DRAGON POX
Of course, we were in the Urgent Care
Saturday morning and they put her on a new
drug with explicit instructions to rush to the
hospital if she gets a rash cause she could
have an allergic reaction to the meds.
7 comments:
Dragon Pox what a good name. I thought they were freckles until I looked harder. I love how all the pictures show her smiling and having no clue that she had a serious rash. Kids are so funny that way, nothing stops them. Miss you guys.
Holy Cow. I've never seen anything like that. Poor Ella. I'm so glad she's feeling better. Thanks for meeting us at BK today. We had fun.
Oh my goodness that looks horrible! Poor Ella! Poor parents! I'm glad that she is doing better.
Poor Ella! We hope she's feeling better.
OMG! Poor thing! Those pics make me so sad. Glad to hear she's doing better.
I'm thinking since the holidays are over and things are getting back to normal we need to get together again soon.
My goodness, I've never seen anything like that, I think Dragon Pox is the perfect name. I'm glad that it's all cleared up.
this is the saddest thing ever! i am so glad she's okay.
Post a Comment