We're so excited, guys. He's perfect, and I love the name. He looks a lot like Dave.
Great pictures! He's sooo cute and I LOVE the name!
Congrats guys!! He is just precious! LOVE the pic of Jill, Ella, and Hinckley. So cute! And LOVE the name!
Look at those cute cheeks! Congrats you guys!
OH my gosh!! it's a boy!!! YEAH!! so exciting. great pictures. hope everyone is doing well
How exciting. Congrats. One of each. Jill you look great. I'm so glad you had him before we're getting there so we can see him. Hope all is well.
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you, Jill, for sticking with your birthing plan. Babies are the best.
Jill! Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! Jess told me the news and I went looking for your blog to see pictures :) He is so perfect. I am so excited for you and your family!
Congratulations!!!! He is so handsome :)What great pictures.
He's so darling, Jill! I'm so glad I got to meet him before we moved--and I LOVE the name!
i'm sorry i'm a stalker but i wanted to say your baby is the cutest ever! i hope that is ok <3
Post a Comment
11 comments:
We're so excited, guys. He's perfect, and I love the name. He looks a lot like Dave.
Great pictures! He's sooo cute and I LOVE the name!
Congrats guys!! He is just precious! LOVE the pic of Jill, Ella, and Hinckley. So cute! And LOVE the name!
Look at those cute cheeks! Congrats you guys!
OH my gosh!! it's a boy!!! YEAH!! so exciting. great pictures. hope everyone is doing well
How exciting. Congrats. One of each. Jill you look great. I'm so glad you had him before we're getting there so we can see him. Hope all is well.
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you, Jill, for sticking with your birthing plan. Babies are the best.
Jill! Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! Jess told me the news and I went looking for your blog to see pictures :) He is so perfect. I am so excited for you and your family!
Congratulations!!!! He is so handsome :)What great pictures.
He's so darling, Jill! I'm so glad I got to meet him before we moved--and I LOVE the name!
i'm sorry i'm a stalker but i wanted to say your baby is the cutest ever! i hope that is ok <3
Post a Comment