Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hinx's first camping trip!!!! (Ella's too, better late than never)

Wide eyed and bushy tailed

Snug as a bug in a rug.

Yeah, we need to go more often.

We can't wait for the Fathers & Sons outing next May.

It's hard work being a cute little bugger

4 comments:

Ash said...

i love all your camping pictures and posts! Your kids are sooooo cute!

marcus said...

Very nice

Tami Allred said...

ahhhhh, camping with kids. Doesn't get better than that. Keep making those memories.

Criscell said...

Oh, what a handsome little stud! How are you Jill? I miss you--and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually miss running a little tiny bit too!! I feel like I would like to start again, but it's getting cold here now and I have no one to run with and inspire me like you did! Hope you're doing well!

Happy Anniversary