Ok so I know we only hung out one time, but you struck me as someone I want to be like so I have remembered you! =) Ha ha It looks like you guys are having a great time! Hope all is well! That is so cool they have a bike library!! Love it!
Hey Jill! I just read the RS email (yes, I still get them...) and I heard that you're pregnant!! CONGRATS!! How are you feeling? How far along are you? Do you know what you're having? That's awesome. I'm so happy for you!
4 comments:
So fun...wish we were there too!
Ok so I know we only hung out one time, but you struck me as someone I want to be like so I have remembered you! =) Ha ha It looks like you guys are having a great time! Hope all is well! That is so cool they have a bike library!! Love it!
Wow I didn't know that Ft. Collins had all that stuff to do. I'll have to pass the word along to my family in Cheyenne.
Hey Jill! I just read the RS email (yes, I still get them...) and I heard that you're pregnant!! CONGRATS!! How are you feeling? How far along are you? Do you know what you're having? That's awesome. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment