Hey! I am so glad I found your blog! Now I can keep up with the old roomy! I miss running group so much and getting to chat about life and old times. I am the worse person in the world because I never got to say goodbye before we left (still having guilt). Looks like you guys are having a blast! So excited to keep in touch!
3 comments:
so cute! You're kids are so big and fun.
big as in "growing up so fast" not big.... Just to be clear....
I wouldnt have even thought you could take it the other way but then I'm "big" currently so i'm a little more sensitive :) hahaha
Hey! I am so glad I found your blog! Now I can keep up with the old roomy! I miss running group so much and getting to chat about life and old times. I am the worse person in the world because I never got to say goodbye before we left (still having guilt). Looks like you guys are having a blast! So excited to keep in touch!
Post a Comment