We moved into a new house right down the street from the school
Dave started his second year of dental school (and by now has finished his first quarter of that year)
Dave officially became Lt. Ryan in the National Guard.
Jill started a running group with some girls in the ward. She's so proud of all of their hard work and dedication.
Jill went to Utah for a week with a friend
Ella turned one and had her first visit to the ER while they were in Utah. Needless to say, one skull fracture and a hospital stay later, everyone survived.
Dave went to Mexico with some buddies from school. They had a great time
We made another trip to Utah because Jill's Grandpa Claire passed away. We will sure miss him.
Stopped by Vegas on the way home.
Ella learned to walk (running soon followed)
Dave went deer hunting (see previous post for details)
Jill's parents came to visit for a week. We went to the Grand Canyon and had lots of fun with them.
And last but not least... drum roll please....give it up for the newest member of our family!!!
16 comments:
OH MY GOSH ANOTHER ONE! I was not expecting that. Congratulations! Our second babies will be really close in age, only 2ish months apart! How fun!
Also, SKULL FRACTURE?? How absolutely terrifying.
OH, congratulations!!! How exciting! We'll have to get together and catch up!
-Dallas and Colleen
Wahoo!!! Congrats. So many exciting changes/fun things happening. Ella is so cute, can't believe she still fits in the bjorn. I wish these two ladies could play together, I'm sure they would be best friends. The house looks awesome, way better than the Pavilions. So are you in a new ward? We'll be coming in June for James' graduation, maybe we'll get to meet the new baby while we're there. Take care. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Yea!!!!! Another beautiful Ryan baby!!!! I can't believe that Ella is going to be a big sister! Jill, you are going to be a busy lady - We love you!!
love all the pics! and hooray for you being prego again! so exciting! how you feeling? two isn't that much harder. you just get less sleep:) so we need to get together. what's the half way point between you and me? now that it's cooler it'd be fun to meet at some park or something. call or text me...480-299-3124
congrats again!
raylene
Congrats again on baby #2, Jill! I'm soooo super happy for you! Thanks for all your encouragement and enthusiasm with the running group. I'm so glad you started it! You are such an inspiration to ua all.
Congratulations! We're so excited for you.
YEAHHHH!!! I am so excited for you guys! Darling Ella is going to be a great big sister. I hope you're feeling all right, Jill. Good luck with everything, and I'll definitely talk with you both soon. Love you, and again, congrats!!!
Yeah congrats Ryan family!!
JILL!!! That is so exciting....CONGRATS!
YAaayy!!! Congratulations! We couldn't be more excited for you guys! And p.s.--nate was super impressed with the play house you made for Ella! Hope you're enjoying your break so far!
Thanks so much for hosting the other night. We had such a fun time gettting together with you guys FINALLY! We'll have to do it again soon.
And CONGRATS on your new little one!! So exciting! I would have NEVER guessed. You look AWESOME!
Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you guys:) And I LOVE your new home (SO cute), and I still want you to teach me how to make your CUTE curtains!
Congrats Jill! That will be so fun for you and your family!
SO CUTE!
(Rob showed me your blog)
Ahh I love Ella.
And you. You guys are the bestt!!!!
CONGRATS! I found your blog and found all the new great news. Joe and I are coming in January and want to see you guys!
Post a Comment