Sunday, April 4, 2010

March 2010

Saguaro Ranch Park, Easter Pics


Our friend Jessie took these first few pics of us,
she did an excellent job.


I got this one of Ella running across the bridge while
Jill was posing for a shot with the other camera.


Telling Secrets!

Little Rob quote, "Open it, open it"
I got this one just in time, she ran off right after.

Beth took this one while Ella and I were playing around

She's been giving me driving lessons, but don't tell Mom.





Saguaro Ranch Park in Ella's Easter dress

Ella wanted to help out in the garden,
This is her favorite spot, the soil right next
to the rose bush. You can also see the cool
scab on her right knee! She's proud of it.

This is the "Noodle Farm" at the Children's Museum.
Jill sat outside the library from 7-9am one morning
to get us all free passes, so we went with Beth, Brady, and
Brynley and had a blast.


She loves stealing my hat and running around with it on.

5 comments:

Valerie Hall said...

cute pictures jill!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Finally. I've been checking everyday for some updated pics. Ella is adorable, of course and so big. Jill, you look great. We miss you guys. Hope to see you in June.

Brett and Rachel said...

Yay! I've been waiting for updates for awhile! That first pic is so dang cute. What a great place to take pics.
BTW, when is Jill due? 2 more months or so, right? We need to get together again soon!

Brett and Rachel said...

BTW, our blog is http://brettandrachelblaser.blogspot.com/
I keep forgetting. Sorry!

marcus said...

looks like fun, guys. wish i was there.

Happy Anniversary