Here's a few more pics I worked on tonight. Dave and I are having a great time playing around with them. I'm actually up past midnight for the first time in ages and loving it!
I love this picture of Ella's cousin Brinley, she is such a doll!
She is such a big girl. And so cute. I hope that we get to see you when we're in town. I would love for Ava and Ella to see eachother again. How are you doing? Counting down the days? Hope all is going well.
6 comments:
Those are such cute pictures of Ella!
What a cutie!
She's such a beautiful girl! How are you two doing?
These are such great pictures, Jill! What a cute girl!
She is such a big girl. And so cute. I hope that we get to see you when we're in town. I would love for Ava and Ella to see eachother again. How are you doing? Counting down the days? Hope all is going well.
wow! those are great pics.
Post a Comment